Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Phoenician language
This is the main category of the Phoenician language.
Information about Phoenician:
- Category:Phoenician lemmas: Phoenician lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:phn:All topics: Phoenician terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Phoenician entry maintenance: Phoenician entries, or entries in other languages containing Phoenician terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Phoenician symbols: Phoenician written signs.
- Category:Phoenician terms by etymology: Phoenician terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Phoenician: Categories with terms derived from Phoenician in various specific languages.
- Category:User phn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Phoenician.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.