Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Pipil language
This is the main category of the Pipil language.
Information about Pipil:
- Category:Pipil lemmas: Pipil lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ppl:All topics: Pipil terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Pipil entry maintenance: Pipil entries, or entries in other languages containing Pipil terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Pipil templates: Pipil templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Pipil terms by etymology: Pipil terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Pipil terms by usage: Pipil terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Pipil: Categories with terms derived from Pipil in various specific languages.
- Category:User ppl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Pipil.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Pipil lemmas (10 c, 153 e)
- ► ppl:All topics (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Pipil entry maintenance (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Pipil non-lemma forms (1 c, 3 e)
- ► Pipil shortenings (1 c, 0 e)
- ► User ppl (1 c, 6 e)