|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Pipil lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Pipil adjectives: Pipil terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Pipil adverbs: Pipil terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Pipil conjunctions: Pipil terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Pipil determiners: Pipil terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Pipil morphemes: Pipil word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Pipil nouns: Pipil terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Pipil numerals: Pipil terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Pipil particles: Pipil terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Pipil pronouns: Pipil terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Pipil verbs: Pipil terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Pipil conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Pipil determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Pipil morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Pipil verbs (3 c, 32 e)
Pages in category "Pipil lemmas"
The following 179 pages are in this category, out of 179 total.