Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Pipil terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Pipil noun forms: Pipil nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Pipil proper nouns: Pipil nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Pipil relational nouns: Pipil nouns used to indicate a relation between other two nouns by means of possession.
- Category:Pipil singularia tantum: Pipil nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
- Category:Pipil uncountable nouns: Pipil nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Pipil nouns"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.