Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Purepecha lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Purepecha adjectives: Purepecha terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Purepecha morphemes: Purepecha word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Purepecha multiword terms: Purepecha lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Purepecha nouns: Purepecha terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Purepecha proper nouns: Purepecha nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Purepecha verbs: Purepecha terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Purepecha lemmas"
The following 182 pages are in this category, out of 182 total.