Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Sardinian language
This is the main category of the Sardinian language.
Information about Sardinian:
- Category:Sardinian lemmas: Sardinian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sc:All topics: Sardinian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Sardinian entry maintenance: Sardinian entries, or entries in other languages containing Sardinian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Sardinian terms by etymology: Sardinian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Sardinian: Categories with terms derived from Sardinian in various specific languages.
- Category:User sc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Sardinian.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Sardinian lemmas (6 c, 82 e)
- ► sc:All topics (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Sardinian entry maintenance (5 c, 0 e)
- ► User sc (3 c, 3 e)