Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Sardinian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sardinian adjectives: Sardinian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sardinian adverbs: Sardinian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Sardinian nouns: Sardinian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sardinian numerals: Sardinian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sardinian particles: Sardinian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Sardinian pronouns: Sardinian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Sardinian verbs: Sardinian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Sardinian lemmas"
The following 164 pages are in this category, out of 164 total.