Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Sardinian language » Lemmas
Sardinian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sardinian adjectives: Sardinian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sardinian adverbs: Sardinian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Sardinian nouns: Sardinian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sardinian numerals: Sardinian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sardinian pronouns: Sardinian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Sardinian verbs: Sardinian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Sardinian lemmas"
The following 130 pages are in this category, out of 130 total.