Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Sardinian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sardinian adjectives: Sardinian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sardinian adverbs: Sardinian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Sardinian conjunctions: Sardinian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Sardinian determiners: Sardinian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Sardinian morphemes: Sardinian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Sardinian nouns: Sardinian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sardinian numerals: Sardinian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sardinian particles: Sardinian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Sardinian pronouns: Sardinian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Sardinian proper nouns: Sardinian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Sardinian verbs: Sardinian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Sardinian conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Sardinian determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Sardinian morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Sardinian verbs (6 c, 40 e)
Pages in category "Sardinian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 347 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)