boche (plural boches)
- Alternative form of
- 1921, Margaret Rebecca Piper, Wild Wings:
- I tell you he's the stuff that will take 'em over the top and make the boches feel cold in the pit of their fat tumtums when they see him coming.
- 1920, Various, The Best Short Stories of 1920:
- But Jacques went right on, talking, talking--about the right flank and the left flank and the boches and the Americans.
- 1916, Herbert Wes McBride, The Emma Gees:
- Inside the building was a dead French soldier who, as we figured it out, had accounted for the eight boches before they got him.
boche m, f (plural boches) (often capitalized)
- “boche” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).