Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Sinhalese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sinhalese noun forms: Sinhalese nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Sinhalese animate nouns: Sinhalese nouns that refer to humans or animals.
- Category:Sinhalese nouns by gender: Sinhalese nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Sinhalese inanimate nouns: Sinhalese nouns that refer to inanimate objects (not humans or animals).
- Category:Sinhalese pluralia tantum: Sinhalese nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Sinhalese nouns"
The following 161 pages are in this category, out of 161 total.