Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Sinhalese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sinhalese adjectives: Sinhalese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sinhalese adverbs: Sinhalese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Sinhalese conjunctions: Sinhalese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Sinhalese determiners: Sinhalese terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Sinhalese morphemes: Sinhalese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Sinhalese nouns: Sinhalese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sinhalese numerals: Sinhalese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sinhalese phrases: Sinhalese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Sinhalese pronouns: Sinhalese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Sinhalese verbs: Sinhalese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Sinhalese conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Sinhalese determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Sinhalese morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Sinhalese verbs (0 c, 5 e)
Pages in category "Sinhalese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 220 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)