Category:Southern Altai language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Southern Altai language
This is the main category of the Southern Altai language.
Information about Southern Altai:
|Canonical name||Southern Altai|
- Category:Southern Altai lemmas: Southern Altai lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:alt:All topics: Southern Altai terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Southern Altai appendices: Pages containing additional information about Southern Altai.
- Category:Southern Altai entry maintenance: Southern Altai entries, or entries in other languages containing Southern Altai terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Southern Altai templates: Southern Altai templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Southern Altai terms by etymology: Southern Altai terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Southern Altai: Categories with terms derived from Southern Altai in various specific languages.
- Category:User alt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Southern Altai.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Southern Altai lemmas (3 c, 92 e)
- ► Southern Altai entry maintenance (7 c, 0 e)
- ► User alt (0 c, 0 e)