Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Sumerian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sumerian adjectives: Sumerian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sumerian determinatives: Sumerian terms that indicate the general class to which the following logogram belongs.
- Category:Sumerian nouns: Sumerian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sumerian numerals: Sumerian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sumerian proper nouns: Sumerian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Sumerian verbs: Sumerian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Sumerian lemmas"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total.