Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Sumerian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sumerian adjectives: Sumerian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sumerian conjunctions: Sumerian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Sumerian determinatives: Sumerian terms that indicate the general class to which the following logogram belongs.
- Category:Sumerian determiners: Sumerian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Sumerian interjections: Sumerian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Sumerian morphemes: Sumerian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Sumerian nouns: Sumerian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sumerian numerals: Sumerian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sumerian particles: Sumerian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Sumerian phrases: Sumerian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Sumerian pronouns: Sumerian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Sumerian verbs: Sumerian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Sumerian adjectives (0 c, 7 e)
- Sumerian conjunctions (0 c, 5 e)
- Sumerian interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- Sumerian morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- Sumerian verbs (2 c, 182 e)
Pages in category "Sumerian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 758 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)