Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Tigrinya » Lemmas » Nouns
Tigrinya terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tigrinya noun forms: Tigrinya nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Tigrinya nouns by gender: Tigrinya nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Tigrinya proper nouns: Tigrinya nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Tigrinya noun forms (1 c, 0 e)
- Tigrinya nouns by gender (2 c, 0 e)
- Tigrinya proper nouns (0 c, 8 e)
Pages in category "Tigrinya nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 423 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)