Category:Translingual terms by etymology
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Translingual language » Terms by etymology
Translingual terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Translingual blends: Translingual words formed by combinations of other words.
- Category:Translingual compound words: Translingual words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Translingual eponyms: Translingual terms derived from names of real or fictitious people.
- Category:Translingual neologisms: Translingual terms that have been only recently acknowledged.
- Category:Translingual words by prefix: Translingual words categorized by their prefixes.
- Category:Translingual words by suffix: Translingual words categorized by their suffixes.
- Category:Translingual terms derived from the Bible: Translingual terms originating from the Bible.
- Category:Translingual terms with multiple etymologies: Translingual terms that are derived from multiple origins.
- Category:Translingual terms with unknown etymologies: Translingual terms whose etymologies have not yet been established.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Translingual blends (0 c, 10 e)
- ► Translingual compound words (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Translingual eponyms (1 c, 5 e)
- ► Translingual neologisms (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Translingual words by prefix (81 c, 0 e)
- ► Translingual words by suffix (72 c, 0 e)
- ► Translingual terms with unknown etymologies (0 c, 1 e)