Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Ugaritic language
This is the main category of the Ugaritic language.
Information about Ugaritic:
|Language family||Northwest Semitic|
- Category:Ugaritic lemmas: Ugaritic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:uga:All topics: Ugaritic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ugaritic entry maintenance: Ugaritic entries, or entries in other languages containing Ugaritic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Ugaritic symbols: Ugaritic written signs.
- Category:Ugaritic terms by etymology: Ugaritic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Ugaritic: Categories with terms derived from Ugaritic in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Ugaritic lemmas (9 c, 393 e)
- ► uga:All topics (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Ugaritic entry maintenance (3 c, 1 e)
- ► Ugaritic modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Ugaritic symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Ugaritic language"
This category contains only the following page.