Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Ugaritic » Lemmas
Ugaritic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ugaritic adjectives: Ugaritic terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ugaritic adverbs: Ugaritic terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ugaritic conjunctions: Ugaritic terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Ugaritic interjections: Ugaritic terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ugaritic multiword terms: Ugaritic lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Ugaritic nouns: Ugaritic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ugaritic numerals: Ugaritic terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ugaritic prepositions: Ugaritic adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Ugaritic pronouns: Ugaritic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ugaritic verbs: Ugaritic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – 𐎀 𐎁 𐎂 𐎃 𐎄 𐎅 𐎆 𐎇 𐎈 𐎉 𐎊 𐎋 𐎌 𐎍 𐎎 𐎏 𐎐 𐎑 𐎒 𐎓 𐎔 𐎕 𐎖 𐎗 𐎘 𐎙 𐎚 𐎛 𐎜 𐎝|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Ugaritic adjectives (0 c, 30 e)
- Ugaritic adverbs (0 c, 19 e)
- Ugaritic conjunctions (0 c, 6 e)
- Ugaritic interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- Ugaritic multiword terms (0 c, 3 e)
- Ugaritic nouns (4 c, 529 e)
- Ugaritic numerals (1 c, 15 e)
- Ugaritic prepositions (0 c, 16 e)
- Ugaritic pronouns (0 c, 17 e)
- Ugaritic verbs (2 c, 116 e)
Pages in category "Ugaritic lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 758 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)