|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ugaritic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ugaritic adjectives: Ugaritic terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ugaritic adverbs: Ugaritic terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ugaritic conjunctions: Ugaritic terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Ugaritic interjections: Ugaritic terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ugaritic nouns: Ugaritic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ugaritic numerals: Ugaritic terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ugaritic prepositions: Ugaritic adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Ugaritic pronouns: Ugaritic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ugaritic verbs: Ugaritic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – 𐎀 𐎁 𐎂 𐎃 𐎄 𐎅 𐎆 𐎇 𐎈 𐎉 𐎊 𐎋 𐎌 𐎍 𐎎 𐎏 𐎐 𐎑 𐎒 𐎓 𐎔 𐎕 𐎖 𐎗 𐎘 𐎙 𐎚 𐎛 𐎜 𐎝|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Ugaritic conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Ugaritic interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Ugaritic verbs (0 c, 70 e)
Pages in category "Ugaritic lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 604 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)