Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Vilamovian language
This is the main category of the Vilamovian language.
Information about Vilamovian:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Vilamovian lemmas: Vilamovian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:wym:All topics: Vilamovian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Vilamovian entry maintenance: Vilamovian entries, or entries in other languages containing Vilamovian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Vilamovian names: Vilamovian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Vilamovian templates: Vilamovian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Vilamovian terms by etymology: Vilamovian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Vilamovian terms by usage: Vilamovian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Vilamovian lemmas (12 c, 1086 e)
- ► Vilamovian entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Vilamovian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Vilamovian language"
This category contains only the following page.