Category:Old High German language
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:
No pages meet these criteria.
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:
No pages meet these criteria.
This is the main category of the Old High German language.
Information about Old High German:
|Canonical name||Old High German|
|Language family||High German languages|
Please see Wiktionary:About Old High German for information and special considerations for creating Old High German language entries.
- Old High German (goh)Collapse
- ├──── Lombardic (lng)
- └───┬ Middle High German (gmh)
- ├───┬ Alemannic German (gsw)
- ├───┬ Bavarian (bar)
- ├───┬ Central Franconian (gmw-cfr)
- ├───┬ East Central German (gmw-ecg)
- ├──── East Franconian (vmf)
- ├───┬ German (de)
- ├───┬ Rhine Franconian (gmw-rfr)
- ├──── Vilamovian (wym)
- ├──── Yeniche (yec)
- ├───┬ Yiddish (yi)
- │ └──── Scots-Yiddish (crp-syi)
- └──── Zipser German (gmw-zps)
- Category:goh:All topics: Old High German terms organized by topic, such as "Family", "Chemistry", "Planets", "Canids" or "Cities in France".
- Category:Old High German appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old High German.
- Category:Old High German entry maintenance: Old High German entries, or entries in other languages containing Old High German terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old High German lemmas: Old High German lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old High German names: Old High German terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Old High German phrases: Old High German groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests concerning Old High German: Categories with Old High German entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Old High German templates: Old High German templates, which contain reusable wiki code that helps with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old High German terms by etymology: Old High German terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old High German terms by usage: Old High German terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old High German: Categories with terms that originate from Old High German.
- Category:User goh: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old High German.
- Category:Varieties of Old High German: Categories containing terms in varieties of Old High German (regional, temporal, sociolectal, etc.).
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Old High German entry maintenance (14 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Old High German by language (4 c, 0 e)
- Old High German modules (1 c, 7 e)
- Old High German non-lemma forms (10 c, 199 e)
- Old High German runic spellings (0 c, 6 e)
- User goh (2 c, 13 e)
- Varieties of Old High German (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Old High German language"
This category contains only the following page.