Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Cimbrian language
This is the main category of the Cimbrian language.
Information about Cimbrian:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Cimbrian lemmas: Cimbrian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:cim:All topics: Cimbrian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Cimbrian entry maintenance: Cimbrian entries, or entries in other languages containing Cimbrian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Cimbrian phrases: Cimbrian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Cimbrian templates: Cimbrian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Cimbrian terms by etymology: Cimbrian terms categorized by their etymologies.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Cimbrian lemmas (11 c, 264 e)
- ► cim:All topics (11 c, 0 e)
- ► Cimbrian entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Cimbrian non-lemma forms (2 c, 7 e)
- ► Cimbrian phrases (0 c, 1 e)