Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Bavarian language
This is the main category of the Bavarian language.
Information about Bavarian:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Bavarian lemmas: Bavarian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:bar:All topics: Bavarian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Bavarian entry maintenance: Bavarian entries, or entries in other languages containing Bavarian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Bavarian: Bavarian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Bavarian terms by etymology: Bavarian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Bavarian: Categories with terms derived from Bavarian in various specific languages.
- Category:User bar: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Bavarian.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Bavarian lemmas (7 c, 25 e)
- ► bar:All topics (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Bavarian entry maintenance (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Bavarian non-lemma forms (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Regional Bavarian (0 c, 0 e)