Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Bavarian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Bavarian adjectives: Bavarian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Bavarian adverbs: Bavarian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Bavarian determiners: Bavarian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Bavarian interjections: Bavarian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Bavarian nouns: Bavarian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Bavarian numerals: Bavarian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Bavarian pronouns: Bavarian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Bavarian proper nouns: Bavarian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Bavarian verbs: Bavarian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Bavarian determiners (2 c, 1 e)
- ► Bavarian interjections (0 c, 17 e)
- ► Bavarian verbs (0 c, 23 e)
Pages in category "Bavarian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 237 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- schean gedonkhet