Category:Old High German lemmas
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Old High German language » Lemmas
Old High German lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old High German adjectives: Old High German terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Old High German adverbs: Old High German terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Old High German conjunctions: Old High German terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Old High German morphemes: Old High German word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Old High German nouns: Old High German terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old High German numerals: Old High German terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Old High German particles: Old High German terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Old High German prepositions: Old High German adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Old High German pronouns: Old High German terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Old High German verbs: Old High German terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Old High German conjunctions (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Old High German morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Old High German verbs (3 c, 109 e)
Pages in category "Old High German lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 929 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)