Category:Old High German nouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Old High German terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old High German noun forms: Old High German nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old High German collective nouns: Old High German nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Old High German countable nouns: Old High German nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Old High German diminutive nouns: Old High German nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Old High German nouns by gender: Old High German nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Old High German nouns by inflection type: Old High German nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Old High German pluralia tantum: Old High German nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Old High German proper nouns: Old High German nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Old High German reconstructed nouns: Old High German nouns that have been linguistically reconstructed.
- Category:Old High German uncountable nouns: Old High German nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Old High German noun forms (0 c, 56 e)
- Old High German diminutive nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- Old High German nouns by gender (4 c, 0 e)
- Old High German nouns by inflection type (8 c, 0 e)
- Old High German reconstructed nouns (0 c, 26 e)
- Old High German uncountable nouns (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Old High German nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,058 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Reconstruction:Old High German/ariotag