Category:Old High German nouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old High German terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old High German noun forms: Old High German nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old High German countable nouns: Old High German nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Old High German nouns by inflection type: Old High German nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Old High German pluralia tantum: Old High German nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Old High German reconstructed nouns: Old High German nouns that have been linguistically reconstructed.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Old High German nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 767 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)