Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Yakut language
This is the main category of the Yakut language.
Information about Yakut:
- Category:Yakut lemmas: Yakut lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sah:All topics: Yakut terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Yakut appendices: Pages containing additional information about Yakut.
- Category:Yakut entry maintenance: Yakut entries, or entries in other languages containing Yakut terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Yakut symbols: Yakut written signs.
- Category:Yakut templates: Yakut templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Yakut terms by etymology: Yakut terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Yakut: Categories with terms derived from Yakut in various specific languages.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Yakut lemmas (6 c, 278 e)
- ► Yakut entry maintenance (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Yakut modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Yakut non-lemma forms (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Yakut symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Yakut language"
This category contains only the following page.