Category talk:Rubik's Cube
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The following information passed a request for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
- Keep but rename from Category:Rubik's cubes to Category:Rubik's Cube: without the last "s", because the category is about the game, not about types of Rubik's Cubes; and with the uppercase "C" because I believe it is written this way.
- The discussed category is only as specific as Category:Chess and Category:Backgammon, and is expected to contain at least a few dozens of codes such as F2L and PLL. --Daniel. 00:30, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
- Probably keep and rename. Not sure if this is a registered trademark not or. If it were, it would have to be Category:Rubik's Cube. Per Daniel. and also we have Category:Poker though not Category:Scrabble which is most definitely a registered trademark. Mglovesfun (talk) 01:01, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
- Keep (as creator) per Daniel. There's a bunch of Rubik's cube jargon that can still be added and this category is IMO a useful grouping of them. As to the renaming, the "s" should be taken off, but Rubik's cube and Rubik's Cube are both valid. —Internoob (Disc•Cont) 20:07, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
- I have little problem with the category, and would say to keep it, if a bunch of jargon is added to it; at the moment it has but five jargon entries (cubie, cube, F2L, OLL, and PLL) and four other entries in it, which IMO is not enough to keep it. But as Internoob says there's "a bunch" that can be added, I'll rescind my nomination and "delete". (Not striking, because the renaming issue is still open.)—msh210℠ (talk) 16:42, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
- Keep this and all other "overly specific" category nominations. DAVilla 20:54, 11 January 2011 (UTC)