Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: choma
(This etymology is missing or incomplete. Please add to it, or discuss it at the Etymology scriptorium.)
- A town, the capital of Southern Province, Zambia.
Choma (plural Chomas)
- A surname from Polish.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Choma is the 36585th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 611 individuals. Choma is most common among White (93.62%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Choma”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 1, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 330.
Choma m pers or f
Declension of Choma
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- en:Towns in Zambia
- en:Cities in Zambia
- en:Provincial capitals
- en:Places in Zambia
- English terms borrowed from Polish
- English terms derived from Polish
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Polish
- Polish 2-syllable words
- Polish terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:Polish/ɔma/2 syllables
- Polish lemmas
- Polish proper nouns
- Polish masculine nouns
- Polish personal nouns
- Polish feminine nouns
- Polish nouns with multiple genders
- Polish surnames