Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Translingual citations of –
Punctuation mark: indicates ranges
- 1998: John Stephens and Robyn McCallum, Retelling Stories, Framing Culture: Traditional Story and Metanarratives in Children’s Literature, ISBN 9780815312987)
- Argent the capitalist, Leeson implies, much more overtly than was possible for Stevenson, who lacked the benefit of hindsight which informs Leeson’s late–twentieth-century text, that capitalism is a form of piracy.
Punctuation mark: indicates items in a list
2012, Alexander Mehler, Laurent Romary, Handbook of Technical Communication, Walter de Gruyter, ISBN 9783110224948, page 363:
- – a language sub tag⁴ like “en” (“English”), expressing information about the language.
- – an optional script sub tag like “Cyrl” (“Cyrillic script”).
- – an optional region sub tag like “AT” (“Austria”).