Jump to navigation Jump to search
English citations of anti-vaxxer
Noun: "(derogatory) an anti-vaccinationist"
|2009 2010 2011 2012|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 2009 — Henry C. Schmitt, "'Anti-Vaxxers' Are Putting Many At Risk", Pittsburgh-Post Gazette, 9 March 2009, letter to the editor:
- In the March 1 article "The Vaccine Dilemma," you failed to mention the basic error the "anti-vaxxers" make: They violate the basic scientific principle of "correlation is not causation."
- 2010 — Kim Stagliano, All I Can Handle: I'm No Mother Teresa: A Life Raising Three Daughters With Autism, Skyhorse Publishing (2010), →ISBN, page 151:
- "Oh, Kim Stagliano? She's that anti-vaxxer lady who runs that 'anti-vaccine' Web site called Age of Autism."
- 2011 — Travis Erbacher, "Anti-vaccine attack appreciated", Langley Advance, 5 July 2011, letter to the editor:
- Anti-vaxxers are unfortunately only one symptom of a larger issue.
- 2011 — "GrrlScientist", "Deadly Choices: How the anti-vaccine movement threatens us all -- review", The Guardian, 11 October 2011:
- There was a time when vaccines were recognised as the life-saving medical advances that they are, but somewhere along the way, a portion of the public became side-tracked by the paranoia spouted by the powerful citizen misinformation activist movement, the anti-vaxxers, and stopped vaccinating their children.
- 2011 — Bob Groeneveld, "Devolution offers cold comfort", Abbotsford Times, 1 December 2011:
- This kind of gets me back on the vaccination track, reminding me of some silly anti-vaxxers' recent comments.
- 2012 — Amanda Marcotte, "Measles Outbreak Traced to Super Bowl, Anti-Vaccination Fanatics", Slate, 24 February 2012:
- Janice D'Arcy reports at the Washington Post on the latest measles outbreak traced back to anti-vaccination fanatics, but this time, instead of an outbreak being traced back to a Whole Foods or a nursery school---the usual places where the kids of yuppie anti-vaxxers have a chance to expose and be exposed---the trail for this one leads back to the Super Bowl.