English citations of baby mama
- 1997, Mylene Dressler, The Medusa Tree: A Novel, page 28
- I had Fanny and your baby mama in my house and both my sisters, Elly and Pip.
- 1999, Jerry Gentry, Grady Baby: A Year in the Life of Atlanta's Grady Hospital, page 195
- I wouldn't want to be called baby mama. If you say 'baby daddy,' that's saying that's all you think he's worth."
- 2002, Maryann Reid, Sex and the Single Sister: Five Novellas, page 19
- Just use protection because we don't want you being nobody's baby mama.
- 2004, ReShonda Tate Billingsley, Let the Church Say Amen: a novel - Page 170
- At least you know Angela ain't crazy and you won't have to deal with any baby mama drama like Rachel be dishing out
- 2004, Carl Hancock Rux, "Eminem: The New White Negro", in Mickey Hart, Paul Bresnick Da Capo Best Music Writing 2004: The Year's Finest Writing on Rock, Hip-hop ..., page 245
- In one of his first award-winning acts of hit-single hedonism, the real Slim Shady murders his baby mama right in front of his baby
- 2005, Maryann Reid, Marry Your Baby Daddy, page 42
- When the father of my child is out with his other baby mama doing Lord knows what