Jump to navigation Jump to search
English citations of cdesign proponentsist
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 2005 November 7, Matzke, Nick, “Missing link: “cdesign proponentsists””, in The Panda's Thumb, archived from the original on 2012-10-28, retrieved 2012-10-28:
- 2006 July 2, Raging Bee, “Larry’s Solo Act (comment)”, in Dispatches from the Creation Wars, retrieved 2012-10-28:
- Because the entire “cdesign proponentsist” movement is, at its root, driven by the inability of certain people to let go of their prejudices, mistaken understandings, and just plain obsolete worldviews.
- 2007 November 30, Mark, “Disingenuous? Stupid? Both?”, in Denialism Blog, retrieved 2012-10-28:
- (Never trust a cdesign proponentsist on a quote):
- 2011 April 8, J, Frank, “Re: Warning to the NON-Christians in this group”, in alt.politics.homosexuality, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- But you must not like him because he appointed Judge Jones, who ruled against the cdesign proponentsists, calling their nonsense "breathtaking inanity."
- 2012 June 27, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names, “Texas GOTP wants to ban thinking in schools. This is NOT a joke.”, in alt.politics, Usenet, message-ID <email@example.com>:
- Heck, it’s not even the subtle shift from an open “Cdesign proponentsist” agenda to a pseudo-neutral call for students to be able to answer “God Did It” on a biology test “without fear of retribution or discrimination,” or even the plan to base all US History lessons on the art of John McNaughton.