Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of chickify
- 2006 August 14, Josh Brage quoting Mark Driscoll, “Church Needs Dudes”, YouTube:
- And the problem in the church today, it's just a bunch of nice, soft, tender, chickified church boys. 60% of Christians are chicks, and the 40% that are dudes are still sort of chicks. I mean it's just sad. You know, you walk in, it's sea foam green and fuchsia and lemon yellow and the whole architecture and esthetic is real feminine, the preacher's kinda feminine, and the music's kinda emotional and feminine, and we're lookin' around going how come we're not innovative?
- 2009 September 5, Rush Limbaugh, The Rush Limbaugh Show:
- Do you know this is a great way to describe the entire DC press corps? "Beta male"? Alan Alda types. Chickified by the feminazis.
- 2010 October 24, Fernando H. Stevens, “How to Chickify Your Heroine”, The Chronicles of Fernando H. Stevens, accessed on 2012-11-22:
- […] Astrid miraculously and instantly and surprisingly transforms from a cocky, smarmy badass to Generic Female Love Interest, and all of her previous skill is swept aside to make room for shoehorned “niceness” trying to pass itself off as character development, maybe.
- 2011 January 28, Hoffman, Dean, “Re: SOTU”, alt.fan.don-imus, Usenet:
- Has any President ever said the state of the nation is weak, broke, wimpy, chickified instead of strong?
- 2011 September 30, Rush Limbaugh, The Rush Limbaugh Show:
- Where are the pansies in our culture? Totally on the left. Who has chickified news? Who has chickified men, chickified politics?