sissy + -fy
sissify (third-person singular simple present sissifies, present participle sissifying, simple past and past participle sissified)
- (transitive) To make sissy; to emasculate.
- 1929, Society for the Advancement of Education, School & society, Volume 29
- ...there does seem, from this study, basis for a not uncommon charge that American schools tend to baby and sissify the boys.
- 1994, J. M. Bernstein, The Frankfurt School: critical assessments, Volume 6
- The trick was to find means of positioning a male consumer which did not feminize, emasculate or sissify him.
To make sissy; to emasculate.