Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (surname): French Dionne
- (given name): Ancient Greek [Term?]
Dionne (plural Dionnes)
- A French-Canadian surname from French.
- A female given name from Ancient Greek, variant of Dione.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Dionne is the 5153rd most common surname in the United States, belonging to 6788 individuals. Dionne is most common among White (91.26%) individuals.
- English: Dionne
- English terms borrowed from French
- English terms derived from French
- English terms borrowed from Ancient Greek
- English terms derived from Ancient Greek
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from French
- English given names
- English female given names
- English female given names from Ancient Greek
- French lemmas
- French proper nouns
- French surnames