Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: hayat
Borrowed from Arabic حَيَاة (ḥayāh). This surname is mostly found in Pakistan.
Hayat (plural Hayats)
- A surname from Arabic.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Hayat is the 30139th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 778 individuals. Hayat is most common among Asian/Pacific Islander (70.05%) and White (20.44%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Hayat”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 2, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 146.
- a female given name
- English terms borrowed from Arabic
- English terms derived from Arabic
- English terms derived from the Arabic root ح ي و
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Arabic
- Turkish lemmas
- Turkish proper nouns
- Turkish given names
- Turkish female given names