Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: human
Human (plural Humans)
- A surname.
- (humorous) The language supposedly spoken by humans
- 2001, Bruce J. Malina, The New Testament World: Insights from Cultural Anthropology, Westminster John Knox Press, →ISBN, page 13:
- Should you identify your language (culture) with human being (nature), you would tend to think that all people should speak Human (English), just as you do. And if they do not, they are either subhuman or nonhuman. This is ethnocentrism again.
- 2013, Scott Haworth, The Unlikely Defenders - Volume 1, page 108:
- That's what their language is called. Monibar. It's not like we speak Human.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Human is the 16696th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 1715 individuals. Human is most common among White (85.42%) individuals.