- A male given name, the usual U.S. spelling of Geoffrey. Popular in the latter half of the 20th century.
- A patronymic surname derived from Geoffrey.
- 1809 George Gordon Byron, English Bards and Scotch reviewers:A Satire
- Health to great Jeffrey! Heaven preserve his life
- To flourish on the fertile shores of Fife
- And guard it sacred in the future wars
- Since authors sometimes seek the field of Mars!
- 2005 Harvella Jones: The Texas Homestead Hoax. Trafford Publishing 2005. ISBN 1412044588 page 59:
- - - - you should also be able to sue your association's attorney when they step over the line as Attorney Jeffrey Ewalt did. Oh, my gosh! Even as I say his name Jeffrey, Jeffrey. Jeffrey is a name assigned to little boys with small toys. A cute innocent little boy that would do no harm to anyone. I recommend a name change for Jeffrey Ewalt from Jeffrey to Lucifer.
male given name — see Geoffrey