Jump to navigation Jump to search
Medieval/Middle English form of a Breton saint's name, from Old Breton Judicaël "lord" + "generous." The second element is from hael (“generous, bountiful”) and identical to Welsh hael (“generous”) (see that entry for details).
- A patronymic surname, from given names.
- A male given name from the Celtic languages transferred back from the surname.
- A female given name from English, of rare usage, variant of Jewel.
- An unincorporated community in Marin County, California.
- An unincorporated community in Warren County, Georgia.
- A small city in Jewell County, Kansas.
- A hamlet in Oneida County, New York.
- An unincorporated community in Clatsop County, Oregon.