(Redirected from K@CenterChesthigh Nod)
American Sign Language
- (in various locations, depending on the location of the referents):
Apparently a mutation of V@InsideChesthigh-PalmUp Sidetoside (“the two people to whom I am pointing”), following common ASL pattern wherein the V shape changes to the K shape. From the typical ASL approach of pointing referents.
- This one-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the dominant hand in about half an arm's length in front of the chest, the index finger pointing to chest of one referent, .
- Rock the hand repeatedly back and forth between the previous and next posture by nodding the wrist.
- Posture the dominant hand in about half an arm's length in front of the chest, middle finger pointing to the other referent, .
- Hold the hand still briefly.
- the two of them; the two of you; you two; they (two); them (two); he and she; him and her; you and he; you and she; you and him; you and her;