Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Kaila + the suffix -ni.
- Genitive singular form of Kaila + the suffix -ni.
- Nominative plural form of Kaila + the suffix -ni.
- A female given name of modern usage, sometimes also given to boys.
- In mainland USA. this name is sometimes mistaken for a variant of a mispronounced Kalani.
- Mary Kawena Pukui - Samuel H. Elbert: Hawaiian Dictionary, University of Hawaii Press 1986
- Hawaii State Archives: Marriage records The name does not appear in 19th century marriage records.