Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: odalism
- A white nationalist ideology that claims European countries as the exclusive property (odal) of white people.
- 2013 July 16, Luke Wilson, “Neo-Nazi murderer Kristian 'Varg' Vikernes arrested for 'plotting major terrorist act' in France”, in Metro:
- Although the father-of-three denounced Breivik for killing Norwegians, the mass murderer is a known fan of Vikernes’ music and his promotion of the racist, anti-semitic ideology of Odalism.
- 2016, Jose Fillipe P.M. Silva, “Black Metal: history, trace of character and archetype”, in Keep It Simple, Make It Fast! An approach to underground music scenes, page 216:
- In his website he constantly writes articles defending Odalism ideology based on the idea that white Europeans should readopt native European values, namely those belonging to the traditional paganism.
- 2017, Jason Wallin, Jeffrey Podoshen & Vivek Venkatesh, “Second wave true Norwegian black metal: an ideologically evil music scene?”, in Arts and the Market, volume 7, number 2:
- A principal distinction to draw between Satanism and Odalism is the national socialist connotations of the latter movement.