American Sign Language
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the nondominant hand in in , nondominant palm facing up. Posture the dominant hand in with the dominant hand at the palm of the nondominant hand, dominant palm facing down.
- Move the dominant hand across the nondominant palm toward the dominant side of the body to the following posture while holding the nondominant hand still.
- Posture the nondominant hand in in , nondominant palm facing up. Posture the dominant hand in about half arm's length in front of the dominant side of the chest, dominant palm facing down.
- (rude): Curved5@Palm-PalmDown-OpenB@CenterChesthigh-PalmUp Curved5@InsideChesthigh-PalmDown-OpenB@CenterChesthigh-PalmUp (“rough”)
- (rude): 5@Sternum-PalmAcross CircleMidline 5@CenterChesthigh-PalmAcross (“polite”)