Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Initialism of .
- 1990, John Walker, Mobile Information Systems, →ISBN, page 169:
- This voice message is heard by both the Radio Kent listeners, and by listeners with RDS-EON sets who have pressed their "TA" buttons.
- 1997, Scott Wright, The Broadcaster's Guide to RBDS, →ISBN:
- RDS EON traffic will solve this dilemma by tuning your listeners from your station KCBS to your affiliate station KKID at the beginning of the traffic bulletin.
- 2000, C. Mackenzie, The Gramophone, page 108:
- The tuner roams over FM, MW and LW, and includes RDS-EON and programme ID, and can accept up to 30 station presets.