Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal) Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; referring to its rainy climate.
- 2011 February 4, Harvinder Sandhu, “Put grey in perspective and embrace wet coast”, in Surrey Now, page A13:
- News reporters giving out the weather should have a smile in their voice, they should be making Metro Vancouver inhabitants feel good about living in "Raincouver."
- 2013, Kelsey Klassen, "Local company marries nature lovers and developing nations", WE, 3 January 2013 - 9 January 2013, page 9:
- In winter, water is often foremost on our minds for all the wrong reasons, but one of the most amazing things about living in Raincouver is our ability to turn on the tap and drink deeply.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:Raincouver.