Jump to navigation Jump to search
American Sign Language
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the nondominant hand in the “S” handshape about half an arm’s length in front of the chest, nondominant palm facing down. Posture the dominant hand in the “S” handshape about half an arm’s length in front of the chest, dominant palm facing down.
- Move the hands downward firmly a short distance.
- Variations may double this movement.
Upload png, jpg, or gif image. (ASL gloss: CAN)
- (auxiliary, modal) can, may
- (ASL gloss) ME CAN SPEAK WITH MOVE LIP, NONE.
- "I can speak without moving my lips."