Jump to navigation Jump to search
American Sign Language
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the nondominant hand in about half an arm’s length in front of the chest, nondominant palm facing down. Posture the dominant hand in about half an arm’s length in front of the chest, dominant palm facing down.
- Move the hands downward firmly a short distance.
- Variations may double this movement.
- (auxiliary, modal) can, may
- (ASL gloss) ME CAN SPEAK WITH MOVE LIP, NONE.
- "I can speak without moving my lips."