Jump to navigation Jump to search
Schnapp (plural Schnapps)
- A surname from German.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Schnapp is the 36695th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 609 individuals. Schnapp is most common among White (95.07%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Schnapp”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 3, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN.
From late Middle High German snoppe, northern variant of snupfe, whence German Schnupfen.
Schnapp m (uncountable)
- English terms borrowed from German
- English terms derived from German
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from German
- Luxembourgish terms inherited from Middle High German
- Luxembourgish terms derived from Middle High German
- Luxembourgish 1-syllable words
- Luxembourgish terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:Luxembourgish/ɑp/1 syllable
- Luxembourgish lemmas
- Luxembourgish nouns
- Luxembourgish uncountable nouns
- Luxembourgish masculine nouns