Jump to navigation Jump to search
Assamese verb declension
- @Sagir Ahmed Msa: I'm going to be busy in the next few hours, I can try to do the pronoun declension templates now but the verb tables will have to wait until I have lunch in 5 hours. —Aryaman (मुझसे बात करो) 10:20, 29 September 2017 (UTC)
- @Aryamanarora: thanks!.
@ @Aryamanarora: hi please let me know if it's ready.
- I = মই (môi)
- We = আমি (ami)
- You = তই (tôi) / তুমি (tumi)/ আপুনি (apuni)
- You (plural) = তহঁত (tôhôt)/ তোমালোক (tûmalûk)/ আপোনালোক (apûnalûk)
- He = সি (xi), তেওঁ (têû) "formal", তেখেত (têkhêt) "most formal"
- She = তাই (tai), তেওঁ, তেখেত
- They = সিহঁত (xihôt), তেওঁলোক (têûlûk) "formal", তেখেতসকল (têkhêtxôkôl) "most formal".
- @Aryamanarora: Ask me if you need some informations about verbs.