Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Delete, as I said for Water, we don't allow Street because of Wall Street or Stadium because of Wembley Stadium. --Mglovesfun (talk) 18:22, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
- Right: delete.—msh210℠ (talk) 19:21, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
- Well if the claim is that it is capitalized is must have a separate entry. See sacramento and Sacramento the spanish word for sacrament is not capitalized and the city in california is, and this being a dictionary this is very specific of a distinction that needs to be made. Upon eyeing the entry it seems meritous but I believe it is actually a prefix and should be moved to "Age-".Gtroy 20:22, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
- Delete, pointless entry. --The Evil IP address 14:39, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
- Delete. Any noun can be capitalized in a phrase.--Makaokalani 15:23, 28 September 2011 (UTC)