Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Does this term also refer to the black-colored candy, or does that have a different name? 23:18, 28 August 2012 (UTC)

I think the candy must have a different name, but I don’t know what it is. The candy wrappers are always in English. —Stephen (Talk) 04:45, 29 August 2012 (UTC)