The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for verification.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, though feel free to discuss its conclusions.
We don't have a German entry for aberrant, but de:aberrant says "no comparative or superlative". Mglovesfun (talk) 22:29, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
- Should probably be rfv-sense, sense 1, since the other two senses seem easily attestable to me. -- Prince Kassad 13:28, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- Done, someone should first add aberrant. Mglovesfun (talk) 15:25, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, after checking b.g.c again, it seems that de.wiktionary is wrong. I can confirm both the comparative and the superlative form. -- Prince Kassad 15:38, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- Right, I withdraw. Really I just wanted to tag it in case it was wrong. Perhaps I should have gone straight to your talk page. But perhaps not. Mglovesfun (talk) 15:40, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- So, should I de-tag the entry? —RuakhTALK 15:54, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
Struck. Mglovesfun (talk) 23:22, 25 October 2010 (UTC)