The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for verification.
Please do not modify this conversation, though feel free to discuss its conclusions.
We don't have a German entry for aberrant, but de:aberrant says "no comparative or superlative". Mglovesfun (talk) 22:29, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
- Should probably be rfv-sense, sense 1, since the other two senses seem easily attestable to me. -- Prince Kassad 13:28, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- Done, someone should first add aberrant. Mglovesfun (talk) 15:25, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, after checking b.g.c again, it seems that de.wiktionary is wrong. I can confirm both the comparative and the superlative form. -- Prince Kassad 15:38, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- Right, I withdraw. Really I just wanted to tag it in case it was wrong. Perhaps I should have gone straight to your talk page. But perhaps not. Mglovesfun (talk) 15:40, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- So, should I de-tag the entry? —RuakhTALK 15:54, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
Struck. Mglovesfun (talk) 23:22, 25 October 2010 (UTC)