Jump to navigation Jump to search
Earliest Usenet uses via Google Groups:
- al Qaeda: newsguy.world.gov.diplomatic.security - 28 Aug 1998 by USIA
- Freeh said Al-Owahli waived all of his legal rights to an attorney and told agents he "trained in a number of camps in Afghanistan, including camps affiliated with al Qaeda, an international terrorist group led by Usama bin Ladin dedicated to opposing non-Islamic governments with force and violence."
- al-Qaeda: soc.culture.bengali - 3 Sep 1998 by jit
- The fourth camp, Al Badr, was run by bin Laden's group, called al-Qaeda. U.S. officials said the facility included a base camp with a command center, a support camp with a large cache of weapons and ammunition, and four smaller encampments.
- Al-Qaeda's: talk.politics.mideast - 8 Oct 1998 by Roger Alexander
- The crackdown's second track is aimed at Al-Qaeda's infrastructure.
- Al Qaeda's: alt.prophecies.nostradamus - 14 Apr 1999 by NewsInfo99
- Veterans of the Afghan jihad, or Holy War, against Moscow followed bin Laden, under Al Qaeda's banner.
- al Qaeda's: alt.religion.islam - 22 May 1999 by SILAS778
- The charges filed Wednesday allege that in September Mohamed lied to a Manhattan federal grand jury investigating al Qaeda's role in last year's African bombings.
- Al Qaedas (incorrect possessive): alt.conspiracy.new-world-order - 7 Oct 2001 by TrueStories
- The document is divided into three main headings. The most crucial is the section purporting to deal with Al Qaedas role in the September 11 terror attacks.
- Al-Qaedan: alt.feminism - 21 Oct 2001 by Kurtz
- Well, we heartless NON Al-Qaedan males could always SUPPORT the Taliban make the misery toward females a true worldwide phenomenon (On the record: NO I NEVER,EVER WILL...NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!)... ...so maybe you should be grateful that we ARE taking the position AGAINST the Taliban, rather than trying to twist this around into something it isn't.
— Hippietrail 14:01, 4 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Tricky to pronounce, there may be multiple ways of saying it, non-Arabic speakers may have trouble with it.
Here is a clue: